Weight Watchers Recipes – Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 4 cups egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cans condensed reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 6 ounces cooked chicken breast halves, chopped
- 1 can tomatoes with green chiles (Ro-Tel*)
- 10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. Place in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Makes 6 Equal Servings (1 1/2 Cups Per Serving)
Nutritional Info Per Serving: 238 Calories; 6g Fat; 13g Protein; 34g Carbs;
3g Dietary Fiber; 44mg Cholesterol; 880mg Sodium
Bookmarked From: www.weight-watchers-recipes.net