Halloween seems like a big deal to us.
- It’s the time of the year I feel most “oh-my-goodness-i-have-children” reminder. And I celebrate that with treats, jack’o’lanterns and trick-or-treating.
- It’s a great way to get into your neighbourhood, meet your neighbours, build community. And for us, being in a brand new city – it’s especially important.
- Jon, being British, never grew up with Halloween – so considering that, this is only his 8th Halloween. He gets excited like an 8 year old.
- We all love treats. Free treats.
- Only time of the year I enjoy dressing up.
Here’s a little reminder to be accepting and inclusive, for us as adults, while giving out the goods on the night of Halloween.